Saturday, September 10, 2011

Living the life God intends

 
Welcome to my blog!  I am at the beginning of my tenure as a stay at home wife and mother.  I love being at home with my three month old son, Seth and also watching my dear friend's little girl, Chloe.  Seth and Chloe are exactly six months apart, so life can get interesting around here!
Before Steve and I were married I did a Bible Study on being a Proverbs 31 woman.  I was really convicted by the message each day in the study.  I am far from being the wife and mother God intends for me to be, but hopefully each day I can move closer to seeing him in the mirror each morning as I get ready for the day and even more hopeful that I can see his reflection every night when getting ready for bed. 
I am hoping that by being at home will help in creating a home that is a blessing to those who live here, I can strengthen my relationship with my husband, children, and most importantly, with God.  I want our home to be a place of security and refuge for the people who live here, where God's guidance for our lives rules. 
Come along with me on this journey as I share funny stories, pictures, and hopefully bless someone each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment